In this blog I will go over high level OIC process flow for Oracle HCM to Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) Integration ( Designed and develop by Oracle and captured in seeded oracle recipe)
At High level : If there is any change in status of employee ( Technician) then those changes need to be reflected in OFS too.
We can track any changes for
- New Employee creation
- Existing employee Updates
- Existing employee Termination by subscribing to Oracle HCM ATOM feed for employees from Oracle Integration Cloud
- If Employee is marked as terminated in Oracle HCM , then we just need to call OFS and Inactivate the Resource and delete the user from OFS
- If employee is New Hire or if there is any change in employee attributes ( change of location, transfer to new department etc).
- Get all the required data elements related to employee and Map it with OFS cloud properties.
- Mapping between HCM Organization /Department and OFS Resource Tree ( Buckets) is very critical ( to make sure we have right resources created at right level)
- Create /Update Resources in OFS and assign resource required working locations.
- Create/Update users in OFS .
High Level Process Flow
Post a Comment