Oracle EBS Inventory command center (ECC) provides warehouse managers, outbound supervisors, inventory mangers, inventory control supervisors, and product managers with the ability to streamline inventory activities and quickly act on exceptions.It simplify and expedite fulfillment planning and execution.
Command center helps user to:
- Coordinate daily activity
- Get a full 360 degree view of material handling needs.
- Optimize outbound fulfillment.
- Expedite receiving, inspection and putaway.
- Maintain inventory accuracy.
- Maximize resource utilization.
- Prioritize workloads.
- Allocate resources.
- Analyze performance.
- Better visibility through dashboards into all shipments active in the fulfillment process.
- Alerts that focus attention on the highest priority tasks.
- The ability to act on any shipments using shipping operations.
The Inventory Management Command Center includes role-based dashboards with metrics and charts that highlight critical information around the day-to-day activities of warehouse managers, outbound supervisors, inventory managers, inventory control supervisors, and product managers . The command center provides in-depth, multidimensional analysis using transactional data so that user can take corrective actions to resolve issues proactively.
As of now Inventory Module offer following Dashboard
- Receiving Dashboard
- Aging Inventory Dashboard
- Cycle Counting Dashboard
- Activity Dashboard
- Shipping Dashboard
- Items Dashboard
For any additional details on ECC or ECC Implementation feel free to reach us as firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you Implement Out of Box ECC Solution in less than 1 Week.
Receiving Dashboard to ensure that material is received, inspected, and made available for order picking and consumption. Analyze and refine the dashboard data by clicking metrics, alerts, and graphs.
Use the navigation features on the dashboard to:
- Receive and track material on the receiving dock.
- Manage inbound workload, prioritizing high value or high demand items.
- Focus on backordered items that are shipping today.
- Monitor expected receipts by supply source and need-by date.
- Minimize carrying costs.
- Control inventory turnover
- Manage aging lots.
- Monitor the age of the inventory.
- Determine the shelf life of the inventory.
- Identify at risk items in the inventory.
- Dispose of obsolete or expired inventory.
The Cycle Count dashboard enables user to streamline inventory activities. The dashboard provides visibility to ensure on-hand material quantities and valuations are accurate. Additionally, the dashboard provides the ability to search for items, description, status, hit miss, count type, header name, and other details using user provided refinements. User can also refine data by selecting the metrics and alerts and portions of the graphs. The dashboard displays several regions and components. Click these regions and components to further refine your search. The enhanced navigation features on the dashboard enable you to
- Track open counts.
- Monitor pending approvals.
- Identify unscheduled items.
- Count on-hand inventory on a regular basis
- Approve adjustments as necessary
- Identify required resources and ensure they are available
- Initiate root cause analysis when appropriate
Activity Dashboard to ensure that activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The dashboard provides visibility to evaluate resource productivity. Use this dashboard to search for activity details by entering refinement terms. You can analyze and refine the dashboard data by clicking metrics, alerts, and graphs.
Use the dashboard to:
- Track activity completed throughout the day.
- View time spent and the number of transactions completed.
- Compare today's activity with previous days.
- Determine the average duration for each activity.
- Compare worker productivity for each activity.
The Shipping Dashboard enables user to search for trips, deliveries, and delivery details by entering refinement terms. User can analyze and refine the dashboard data by clicking metrics, alerts, and graphs. Use the navigation features on the dashboard to view:
- Optimize order release.
- Expedite high priority orders.
- Integrate transportation activities.
- Delivery detail counts by time period
- Time periods that are based on scheduled ship date
- Delivery detail counts by detail status
- Product weight and volume
- Currently staged material.
Items Dashboard to efficiently find items to expedite business processes. The dashboard provides visibility over the key attributes of the item master. The dashboard enables user to discover similar, alternate items across organizations and enable parts reuse. User can identify and compare alternate suppliers and manufacturers for parts, resolve item catalog attribute setups causing transaction issues, and track items with pending revision and future effective date. Search for items by entering refinement terms, and analyze and refine the dashboard data by clicking metrics, alerts, and graphs.
Use the dashboard to:
- Manage direct procurement spend.
- Find parts, suppliers and alternates for effective sourcing decisions.
- Instantly detect duplicate items to optimize inventory across organizations.
- Control product design costs.
- Compare specifications and costs for better parts reuse.
- Efficiently manage new product introductions.
- Reduce item administration cost.
- Expedite item setups to resolve transaction issues.
- Instantly discover and rectify item catalog discrepancies.
It is actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay informed like this. Thanks for sharing. keep updating.ReplyDelete
Purchase Order Management Software
Sands Casino Review | Online Gaming for CaliforniaReplyDelete
Find out septcasino about Sands Casino in California, including 제왕카지노 the games, promotions, payment methods, games, promotions, VIP program, and more. Rating: 4.2 · 카지노 Review by SanDiego7