Enterprise Command Centers (ECC) provide information discovery along with visualization and exploration capabilities embedded within Oracle E-Business Suite user interfaces. Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework enables the creation of business dashboards in different functional areas. Oracle E-Business Suite users navigate transactional information using interactive visual components and guided discovery capabilities allowing exploratory data analysis. Mobility and responsive design are built into the Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework, and all dashboards automatically adjust the layout to better fit a desktop or mobile device form factor. Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework automatically adheres to existing Oracle E-Business Suite security. The dashboard content a user sees is completely consistent with the Oracle E-Business Suite context and security.
Example of an Enterprise Command Center Dashboard
Each Enterprise Command Center has a set of features that allows users to answer essential questions, uncover business insights, and drill down to take the relevant action. It helps users quickly and intuitively analyze data so they can make confident decisions driven by data.
- Click a data point on the chart to refine the data by all of the applicable dimension values
- Click a label on the category axis to refine the data by that value only
- Click a legend entry to refine the data by that value only
Pie and Donut Charts
- Runtime Sorting: Business users can sort by any attribute displayed at runtime.
- Pagination Control and Selection: Pagination control and record selection can be removed from a grid to support additional business use cases for the grid.
- Text Formatting: You can change the text style, alignment, size, and color.
- Click Export in runtime options to open a pop-up with export options.
- Choose standard or custom delimiter.
- Choose the Attributes to export.
- Choose the number of records.
- Choose if hidden attributes and primary key needs to be included.
- Choose if the file needs to be compressed.