Test Case - lets's say we have sales order with 3 lines and as per business requirement we want to fulfill these lines together.
But there is a possibility
- one of the line in the order is already shipped and ready for fulfill.
- second line still not shippped and is in status Awaiting Shipping and
- 3rd line got Back-ordered. status. With the above scenario it is very clear that these lines once fulfilled goes to different Invoices.
How to assign lines to Fulfillment Set (Same Set as Order header Fulfillment Set).
- Create an Order and check the Fulfillment Set check box.
- Create Order lines and all the lines in the order automatically added to same fulfillment set.
- Create an Order.
- Add Lines to Order.
- Select the lines that we want to add in the fulfillment set rt. click and from MENU select “Sets >> New >> Fulfillment Sets”
- Enter a name in Set Name.
- To Assign a line to an existing set , Select the Line, rt. click and from MENU select “Sets >> Add to the Set >> Fulfillment Sets , and select the set name from list of values to which you want to assign the Line.If there is only one set exists , then no list of value appears.
Select line that you want to remove from the set, rt. click and from MENU select “Sets >> Remove from Set >> Fulfillment Sets .Line will be removed from Set.
Technical AspectsFulfillment Set data is captured in the table OE_LINE_SETS.Following query will help to retrieve the data for Set.
, set_status, s.header_id
, ( select open_flag
from oe_order_lines_all lin
where lin.line_id = ls.line_id) line_open
FROM oe_sets s,
WHERE s.set_id = ls.set_id
AND s.set_type = 'FULFILLMENT_SET'
AND s.header_id = oh.header_id
AND oh.header_id = l_header_id
In case any of the line that is part of the set got stuck , then complete set will be stuck and system will not allow user to invoice any of the line in this Set. In such case best option is, try to resolve the issue with the line that has Error/issue or remove the Line from FULFILLMNET set.