In this blog we will go over High level Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) process flow to Integrate Oracle Field Service Cloud with On Premise Service Call creation system.
Oracle Integration Cloud is a cloud-based integration platform that enables you to connect your applications and data, automate business processes, and create custom applications. It offers a variety of features, including:
- A graphical interface for designing and building integrations
- A library of pre-built integrations
- A set of APIs for connecting to applications and data
- A workflow engine for automating business processes
- A set of tools for creating custom applications
Oracle Integration Cloud is a powerful tool that can help you connect your applications and data, automate business processes, and create custom applications. It is a good choice for businesses that need to integrate their on-premises and cloud applications, automate their business processes, and create custom applications.
Oracle Field Service Cloud is a cloud-based field service management solution that helps businesses schedule, route, and equip mobile workers to complete service activities at a customer's home, office, or installed asset location.
It offers a variety of features, including:
Scheduling: Oracle Field Service Cloud helps you schedule your mobile workers efficiently, taking into account their availability, skills, and location.
Routing: Oracle Field Service Cloud helps you route your mobile workers to the most efficient route for each service activity.
Equipment: Oracle Field Service Cloud helps you equip your mobile workers with the right tools and information they need to complete their service activities.
Customer communication: Oracle Field Service Cloud helps you communicate with your customers before, during, and after a service activity.
Collaboration: Oracle Field Service Cloud helps you collaborate with your team members and customers to ensure that service activities are completed efficiently and effectively.
Analytics: Oracle Field Service Cloud helps you analyze your field service data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
Oracle Field Service Cloud is a powerful tool that can help you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your field service operations. It is a good choice for businesses of all sizes that need to manage a large number of mobile workers.
- Task/Call Create or Update Flow to Create/Update Task/Call in OFS
- Triggered from Source System)
- Synchronous flow
- Call Back flow to send the Real time Status of Call in OFS to Source system
- Based on Event Subscription. OIC subscribed to OFS events related to calls
- Asynchronous flow
- Added time delay to make sure all events executed as per business need
- Call Interrupt flow to Create Interrupts
- Based on event subscription , OIC subscribed to OFS call Interrupt event
- Asynchronous flow
- Call Move flow
- Based on event subscription , OIC subscribed to OFS call Move event
- Asynchronous flow
- OIC flows to handle Queries from Mobile devices
- OIC flows to SYNC Master Data from Source system to ATP Database as well as OFS
- Oracle EBS/3rd party system maintain information about customer/employees/items/contracts etc and act a Source of truth for call creation.
- OFS act as Single source of truth for Task/call status
- ATP database capture and stores all the details related to Parts Orders.
- Once call is Created in Source System
- Source System trigger OIC flow , and OIC flow in turns invoke OFS APIs/In built Adapter and
- Create Service Call in OFS
- Validate if Any Preferred technician /employee associated with call , if yes then assign employee as preferred tech for the call in OFS
- Assign Routing Preference to Call ( where ever applicable).
- OIC listen and catches the business events related to call like
- Call Creation
- Call Assigned to Technician
- Call Move ( among the technicians)
- Assigned Technician in route to Customer
- Technician Arrived at Customer location
- Technician Completed the call
Post a Comment