In this post I have highlight few of the technical Changes that oracle has introduced in R12i
- MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERSof R11i has replaced with CSI_ITEM_INSTANCES in R12i.
- EAM_METERS ( R11i) has replaced with CSI_COUNTERS and CSI_COUNTERS_B , CSI_COUNTER_READING in R12i.
- in r12i we have IB data Model , data from eAM interfaced to Oracle Install Base (IB) , SFM used by IB to process eAM transaction.
- In R11i all asset that need to manage should be defined in Maintenance Organization , where as in R12i Maintenance Org can create Work order on Asset that define in Maintenance Org or in any other aAM enabled org.
- in R12i Asset number has globally unique where as in R11i we have duplicate asset number in different organization.
- In R12i we have status like START_DATE/END_DATE where as in R11i we have status like active/de-active.
- In R12i we have "Audit" feature , where as in R11i we don't have "Audit" feature.
Post a Comment