Scheduling of Included Items
Below are few characteristic of scheduling during the scheduling of Included item (Source - Oracle Order Management User Guide).
- When the parent gets scheduled, the included items get scheduled.
- When the parent gets reserved, included items get reserved.
- If the parent is not a ship model complete PTO, then the included items get scheduled independently and will not necessarily come from the same warehouse as the parent.
- A change in order quantity on the model will cascade to all the included items.
- A change in reserved quantity is always independent.