User has created/Booked and Shipped the Sales Order , but line is not yet invoiced and now customer want to cancel the Order Line.At this point in the process if user want to cancel the line then Standard Processing constraint will not allow user to cancel the Order line as line is already shipped
- Create an RMA
- Refer RMA line to Sales Order line that you want to cancel.( we can even add RMA line to Original Order too ( If Permitted)).
- Assign the return workflow to RMA line.Please note that Oracle Offer following RMA workflows.
- RMA line with Receipt and Credit Memo
- RMA line with Credit an No receipt.
- RMA line with Recipt and No Credit Memo.
- Copy the Standard RMA flow.
- Rename it and
- Just remove the Invoicing activity .
- Verify the flow and save in database.
- I have enclosed the screen shots for above 3 steps.
|RMA with no CM|