- How to Setup Kit in Inventory and BOM.
- How to Create Sales Order for KIT.
- Create a KIT item in your Master Organization ( we can create manually , but quick option is create that by means of copy the KIT Template).
- Create the Included Items for the KIT
- Assign KIT and Included items to your Transactional Inventory Organization.
BOM for KIT
- Define BOM Structure in master Org and then either make it Common Bill to all Inventory Organization or Define it in your Transactional Organization (Copy it) as shown Below
- Create Sales Order for KIT Item and then Save , System will retrieve all the INCLUDED items for KIT
- Please Note in KIT we have INCLUDED items , and there are no OPTIONS available.
- System is displaying all the Items of the KIT because "Show Item Details" check box is checked.
In case you don't want to see INCLUDED items of the KIT , Do the Setup for Unchecked "Show Items Details Check box on Tools Menu.
Hope that helps