Design BPEL Human Taskflow Web Service and Access that from iPhone.For My Test case I have Designed a BPEL based web service(this web service used Oracle Applicationss public api to check the status of Purchase Order).
If status of Purchase Order is Approved then just return the status , Else for any other Status send an FYI Notification(Designed in BPEL Human taskflow) to buyer via BPM Worklist.
Step Implemented to fulfillment above requirement-
- Create a PL/Sql API to check the status of Purchase Order.
- Create the BPEL process and call above pl/sql API as database Adapter.Expose BPEL process as Web Service.
- Create data control from the Web Service created above.Create ADF UI based on this Web Service data control.
- Run the ADF from iPhone and Test for few PO status
- Add a new scenario (FYI Notification)- Check the status of any PO and If the PO status is not Approved then send an FYI Notification to Buyer.
- Add Human task flow to BPEL Process for Notification , If the PO status is not Approved then send an FYI Notification to Buyer in BPM WorkList.