Youtbe Video for this example available at - Events , Human Task and Display Form for Human Task
To explain how to add events in a Composite I have modified my previous example (Design and Deploy HumanTask and Display Form for Human Task) and added
- Events Definition to create Event.
- Added Event to the event Definition.
- Added Mediator Process in the Composite and Subscribed to the event (created in Step#1 and Step#2).
- While creating the Event in Step#2 ,I have assign the cust.xsd as payload for the event(because I want to use the same BPEL/Human task flow that I have created in previous example).
- Step#1 and Step#2 created .edl and .xsd file in my Project.
- .edl is the Events definition file and .xsd is the Schema file for my Message.
- Wired the Mediator and the BPEL Process.
- Now BPEL process is wired with Web-Services as well as well as Events and can be called from both ( Please Note that , Input from the webservice created in last example as well as the payload for event is based on cust.xsd).
Post a Comment