- Create Order - Book It
- Go to 'Release Sales Order'
- Set the Required fields as shown below
- Order = Unreleased
- Order Number = Enter Order #
- Clear Schedule Ship dates and Requested Dates
- Go to Inventoty Tab and Enter Warehouse , based on your setup it will pull all the information
- Press Concurrent Button
- Go To "Shipping transaction form"
- Enter Order Number, Press Find
- Makes sure Line status = Staged/Pick Confirmed
- Go to Delivery tab and Press "Ship Confirm'
- Note Down Deliver #
- Press Ok
- Above step submit the concurrent programs, wait for Concurrent Program "Interface Trip Stop" to complete
- Goto Sales Order and Check Line Status ,It should be "Shipped".
- Go to View > request . Submit Concurrent Program "Workflow background Process"
- with Item Type = OM Order Line
- Process Deferred = Yes
- Process Timeout = No.
- Query Order line again , Staus Sould be "Closed"
- System will Trigger the AutoInvoice concurrent Program OR you have to Manually submit it
- Goto Transaction (Receivable)
- Go to Find Window
- Enter Sales Order # in Sales Order Number Field
- Press Find
- System should dispaly your Invoice
Examine the Invoice and you are good to go.
For wholesale distributors of fast-moving consumer goods, FMCG, (TARGET), who’s sales reps and/or customers need to place remote orders on portable, wireless computing devices (FOR) employing mobile order management software that is fast, reliable, powerful, flexible, easy-to-use, 100% “native” with scores of trade-specific features and full back-office integration (DIFF), containing “core logic” developed and supported by the one enterprise software company, Ai2, with the utmost industry knowledge, ability and longevity (RTB)ReplyDelete