Complete Flow - Master Detail with Human Task Flow.
For Order Header
- Create Order
- Validate Customer Creait Rating , If Rating > 750 then Auto Approve and Progress the Order Header , if <750 then Manual Approval Required.
- Validate the Price List at Order Header.
- Call Order line Process to create Order lines.
- Create Order Lines
- Once OrderHeader Created
- Validate the Items/Stock and Price List.
- If Order Line Total > 750 then Manual Approval Required.
- For Approval a Notification will send to user.
- User Can Approve the Notification for his worklist .
- For work-list notification we have 2 options , we can design a simple notification or Notification with UI ( ADF Page).In this demo I have shown the simple worklist notification as well worklist notification with UI design with Oracle ADF.
Order Header With Approval Task flow. -
In Order Header BPEL Process,we will received the input payload and validate the customer info (by calling a Partner link).Partner link take customer ID as input and return info like
- Credit Rating
- Bill/Ship Address etc
If User rejected the order or not respond in 1 days system automatically terminate the process as shown below.
After calling the Line flow , Order header flow progress further and wait for response from line at "Receive Signal "Activity .
Order Line flow with Human task flow (Called if line total > 750)
Human task flow Design
Define General Properties
Run Time Status
Enter Parameters to execute the BPEL Process.
Customer 3 has Credit Rating is > 750 , order header will Auto approved ( Manual Approval not required here )and call the line flow, but BPEL process for Order line and header is not completes as Line Total is > 750 thus Manual approval required here .
Since line is not yet approved , if we navigate to BPEL tree , we can see Header and Line process are still in Running Status.
login to worklist for user- Weblogic
Login to Worklist
One Request is waiting for User Approval - (In this example I have not desigend any UI(ADF Page) for Notification.)
Once approver approve the Request , both Order Lines and Header flow are now CLOSED.
In case you want to design an UI to provide additional info to Approver (in notification) before he approve/Reject the request, we can design the Workflist UI in ADF ( Infact we have option to do Auto Generate) as shown below