Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework (ECC) is data discovery feature provide by Oracle for E-Business user ( EBS 12.2.4 onward and it is FREE) provides information discovery, visualization, and exploration capabilities embedded within the Oracle E-Business Suite user interface. Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework enables the creation of business dashboards in different functional areas such as Supply Chain, Financials, Manufacturing, Procurement, and so on.
In an Enterprise Command Center dashboard, users navigate transactional information using interactive visual components and guided discovery that allow exploratory data analysis. The ability to drill down to detailed insights into the data allows the dashboards to be action driven.
Each ECC dashboard has a set of features that allow users to answer essential questions, uncover business insights, and drill down to take the relevant action. It helps users quickly and intuitively analyze data so they can make confident decisions driven by data.
Oracle E-Business Suite delivers out-of-the-box dashboards across many product families and functional areas. The dashboards are rich in functionality and the nature of the technology allows for a highly interactive user experience that can cater to various use cases and scenarios. At the same time, the dashboards are extensible, allowing users to extend the use of the feature set and address additional requirements specific to their implementation.
Oracle Enterprise Command Centers are aimed at solving the problem of what users should work on next. Included with Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Enterprise Command Center dashboards enable information-driven navigation to help users focus on the right information, at the right time, to make the right decisions.
K E Y F E A T U R E S
- Actionable indicators
- Consumer-like search and filters.
- Instant search results.
- Search across organizations.
- Interactive visualizations.
- Guided navigation.
- Tag clouds.
- Fully integrated with Oracle EBusiness Suite security and page flows
- Available for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Multilingual Support (MLS).
- Built with Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework (ECC)
K E Y B E N E F I T S
- Identify and act on top priorities without custom operational reporting.
- Access from mobile or desktop devices, and with high performance.
- Experience quick user adoption.
- Improve data communication with support for a variety of visualizations and charts.
- Deploy rapidly, with no change to the Oracle E-Business Suite database.
- Leverage out-of-the-box UI and security integration.
- Analyze structured and unstructured Oracle E-Business Suite information.
- Flexibly meet new business requirements through configuration instead of coding.
- Customize the layout of delivered command center dashboards and include custom data elements in the Oracle E-Business Suite instance
Each Oracle Enterprise Command Center extends the owning Oracle E-Business Suite application with discovery-oriented dashboards that bring together diverse operational data from across Oracle E-Business Suite. With tools and visualizations such as
users can browse and drill on whatever engages their attention. With each drilldown or search refinement, the entire interface recomputes, revealing new information on which to base next discovery steps. Through this “conversation with the data”, users narrow in on today’s most important business challenges, all without predefined navigation paths, structured queries, or operational reports. Having identified the most pressing business challenges, users seamlessly transition to detailed transaction screens to take immediate, informed action. Transaction screens are pre-populated with the results of information discovery ─ no re-querying of data is required. Users can switch between information discovery and transaction screens as they work their way through a set of identified problems, retaining the current discovery context.
Below is some key feature for Order Management Dashboard
You can access the Orders Dashboard using the following navigation:
From the Orders Dashboard, you can:
Because Oracle E-Business Suite is used across many industries and environments, users may have special requirements to extended these dashboard and data sets to fulfill business requirements and good news is Oracle has provided framework to
- Extend a data set to include additional attributes not shipped out of the box but available in Oracle E-Business Suite
- Display those attributes in the different part of the ECC dashboard