This Post is brief summary of various feature available in Application Integration Architecture , Pre-Integration Packs(PIP) for Order to Cash flow between Oracle e-Business and Siebel.
What is PIP (Process Integration Packs)
Process Integration Packs (PIPs), mostly used to integrate Oracle Applications, PIPs are composed of pre-built Oracle Applications process integrations, out of the box, for quick implementation of business processes (i.e. Siebel CRM to Oracle E-Business Suite)
Below are some of features offered in Order to Cash PIP (Integration between Oracle e-Business Suite and Siebel) -
Order to Cash (Integration between Oracle e-Business Suite and Siebel) PIP supports.
- 1Customer Synchronization.
- 2Product Synchronization.
- 3Price List Synchronization -
- 4BOM Relationship Synchronization – This is feed from e-Business to Siebel only and it should be requested from Siebel side.
- 5Create Order /Quote/RMA Synchronization from Siebel to e-Business
- 6Revise Order Synchronization from Siebel to e-Business
- 7Cancel Sales Order Synchronization from Siebel to e-Business
- 8Update Sales Order Synchronization from e-Business to Siebel
Apart from above Siebel can make a Call to e-Business for
- ATP Check
- Credit Check
- Call to Calculate Shipping Charges.
For more details about this Order to Cash PIP , feel free to contact me.
NOTE - Please Note above is my understanding, for in-depth details refer AIA documentations).