Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Connector (BICC) is cloud connector to extract business intelligence and other data in bulk and load it into designated external storage areas. BICC is available as part of the Oracle Applications Cloud subscription. Additional access provisioning is required and you must sign into BICC to perform all tasks related to the data extraction.
Once we are in BICC select the offerings from which to extract data, and also specify whether you want to store the extracts on a dedicated external cloud storage or load them into Oracle
Universal Content Management (UCM). The extracted data is secure because the security standards applied to Oracle Applications Cloud extend to BICC as well
below are steps to extract data with BICC
- Configure an external storage location that works for your data needs.
- Extract complete or partial data. You can select offerings or specific objects.
- Run extracts on-demand or schedule them to run at specified intervals during the day, in a week, or throughout the month.
- Run incremental extracts if you need only the data that changed since your last extract.
- Schedule multiple independent extracts at convenient intervals.
- Monitor extracts and review logs.
- Export configured offerings and associated data stores.
- Manage refresh metadata and specify dates for incremental refresh comparison.