Best of Oracle is they already have Archive/Purge Strategy process in Place as part of Standard process.
- Archive process will delete data from QP table and insert them into Archive table.
- Purge process will delete data from Archive tables.
Archive /Purge for Price List /Modifier will archive/purge their respective qualifiers too.
NOTE – Archive/Purge process will not archive/purge Qualifiers associated with the Modifiers Header as well and Qualifeir associated with the Price list
Most of time Organization has their customized Archive/Purge process in place based on their unique requirement. If you need to decide about archive policy fell free to conatct me.
Ask yourself below 4 questions if you are not able to decude about your strategy. Outcome of below question definitely help you to determine if you are still ready for Archiv/Purge or not.
- No. of Price List /Modifiers where Header is active and lines are expired.
- No. of Price List /Modifiers where Header is Inactive and lines are expired.
- No. of Price List /Modifiers where Header is Active and lines are NOT expired.
- No. of Price List /Modifiers where Header is Inactive and lines are NOT expired.
Post a Comment